We're looking to hire an Entrepreneur Development Operations Officer to be a part of a dynamic team supporting the launch of new companies in our region!
The Entrepreneur Development Operations Officer will work directly with our Entrepreneur Development team to support the delivery of Entrepreneurial programing and the development a robust Entrepreneurial culture. They will play a supporting role through: organization and maintenance of internal systems and databases, organization and scheduling of program delivery and an information support for those seeking guidance about Entrepreneurial resources. The Entrepreneur Development Operations Officer will work effectively with the Entrepreneurial team to meet their work plan objectives.
- Deliver an effective, consistent, and supportive client intake process
- Assist with participant recruitment
- Welcome participants and act as an ambassador for our programming
- Onboard clients to Customer Relationship Management System and assignownership and follow-up as needed
- Manage program data bases
- Manage and update program tracking systems for all 10 EntrepreneurDevelopment Programs
- Compile and provide timely statistical data for monthly dashboard reportingacross programs
- Compile and provide timely statistical data for quarterly funding submissions
Support program delivery
- Coordinate and maintain office hours for Executives in Residence and Subject Matter Experts and Staff across all programs
- Coordinate all invoicing for project expenses and ensure sign off by project leads
- Manage Impact Loan process documentation and follow-up
- 5+ years of experience in an operations related role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An affinity for operational system management and maintenance
- Microsoft Office program skills
- A post secondary education in business or administration would be considered an asset
- Community builder
- Team player
This is a full-time contract position with applicable benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and your resume no later than Feb 27, 2020 to: Janice@edgsj.com